Thursday, February 20, 2014

Holding on to Hope by Sid Love

This is the debut book from this up and coming author and he should seriously be proud of himself.

The world he’s created is different from any other, which was a very sweet treat. From the very beginning of this book he caught my attention and drew me right in and held me there.

Brad met the man of his dreams, but unfortunately for him, he really couldn’t remember anything about him or the time they spent together.  This starts Brad’s quest to find his perfect guy and along the way it takes twists and turns I didn’t see coming.  I don’t want to go into detail, because I don’t want to ruin this for anyone by supplying spoilers.

Suffice it to say, I really liked everything about this book from the characters the writer created to the world they live in.  I’d love to see more of Brad and his mystery man in the future.


Congratulations on your first book, Sid.  You did a fabulous job!!!



My rating:  ⭐⭐⭐⭐

No comments:

Post a Comment