Saturday, January 4, 2014

BRIDEGROOM

I just watched the Bridegroom Movie and am bawling 
my eyes out. A year or more ago I shared a video called "It Could Happen To You". It's a heartbreaking video made by a young man, Shane, who lost the love of his life Tom. They built a life together, were the center of each other's universe. Then a tragic accident took Tom's life, leaving Shane to grieve and go on. Since gay marriage was not legal at the time, Shane couldn't be with his love when he died. Shane had no rights. Tom's family wouldn't even allow Shane the respect of being at their son's funeral. I know Tom's family was hurting unbelievably, but they pushed away the person who knew their son the best, and who besides themselves, loved him the most. Life is unfair. This was unfair. You ask why I believe in equal marriage rights, in same sex marriages? Watch the Movie Bridegroom. I you don't want to spend your money on that. Watch this video that was made by Shane, the love of Tom's life.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR9gyloyOjM

No comments:

Post a Comment