Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My top 12 books of 2013

I know at the end of the year many people post top 10 lists.  Well, I guess I'm not like most people.  Why you ask?  Because I couldn't get myself to settle on 10.  I have read so many wonderful books this past year and narrowing it down to 10 was just sacrilegious.  So….I have a top 12+ list.

The books on this list weren't necessarily published this year, but are books I read in 2013.    I'll start off with 12 and work my way to my most favorite…#1.

So, off we go…….

12)  Frog by Mary Calmes

11)  Let's Heart if for the Boy by T.A. Webb

10)  Texas Pride by Kindle Alexander

9)  Family Man by Heidi Cullinan and Marie Sexton

8)  A Heart Without Borders by Andrew Grey

7)  At Piper's Point by Ethan Day

6)  The Sacrifices We Make by Sophie Bonaste

5)  Tell Me It's Real by TJ Klune

4)  The Broken Road Cafe by T.A. Webb

3)  Let It Snow by Heidi Cullinan

2) Lover At Last by J.R. Ward

1) Omorphi by C. Kennedy

And because it's my blog and I can do what I want….I'd like to give 3 honorable super mentions (I had to quit the list somewhere and I loved these books as well.)  Painting Fire On The Air by J.P. Barnaby, Easy Rider by Deanna Wadsworth and Bad Idea by Damon Suede.

There you have it.  My most favorite reads of 2013.  I can't wait to see what 2014 brings!

I'd like to take a minute to say thank you to every single writer out there, whether you are on this list or not.  It takes balls to put your baby out there for people to read (trust me, I know.)  You all make my life better with your words.  

Happy New Year.

Love, 
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me in your post! I love that story. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome. Thank you for writing such a fantastic book! I loved it.

      Delete