Friday, December 6, 2013

Let It Snow by Heidi Cullinan

I love a good romance and when said romance takes place during the Holidays it makes even more alluring. I was looking forward to this book for some time, as I pre-ordered it. I thought it would never get here! I will tell you that the wait was well worth it. This is such a wonderful read.

Frankie and Marcus are, at first look, an unlikely pairing. But, the more I read and got to know them, the more I saw that they needed each other. Unfortunately, they couldn't see it….which had me tied up in knots! I don't want to give away any spoilers, but let's just say…I'm smiling. A lot.

Ms. Cullinan wove a wonderful story which is sweet and the characters lovable and I'm so glad I read this book! I loved it and will re-read it many times over.

No comments:

Post a Comment