Wednesday, December 25, 2013

TJ Klune and Eric Arvin….A Love Story

TJ and Eric are two men who met and fell in love.  Their love is a tangible thing for anyone who has ever seen the two of them together, either in real life or virally.  Myself, like many others have never met these two incredibly gifted authors, but love them just the same.

Eric is undergoing some huge scary health issues at the moment and TJ, bless him, is just that man that Eric needs.  I wish I could make this all better for them.  It makes me sad I can't.  One thing I can do is pray.  I do that often for them.

Eric's surgery is scheduled for Thursday, December 26th at 11:00 eastern, 10:00 central.  Please, won't you pray with me?  If you don't pray, can you send cosmic good vibes?  These two fantastic men need all the love and well wishes we can give them.

Let's go.  Let's go.  Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment